Sunday 17 July 2011

Chameleon circuit,the 4th doctor's run,and higurashi kira

okay a few quick things I wanna get out since I don't know nearly enough to make an informed or lengthy discussions about so this is gonna be quick on all fronts.

first off is a band I got into a while back called chameleon circuit.Now of course as the name implies the band is based on doctor who.their songs all involve certain episodes or something about the doctor.While some songs are really simplistic or for fun but they all seem really nicely put together and usually have a nice tempo or beat to them.They're definitely a fun band.

some songs though are really epic and thematic namely tracks like an awful lot of running(the main beat of which is the main theme and is just beautiful.) or like exterminate regenerate (A track based on the war between doctor and the daleks...I think.Evidence says daleks to me sounds more like the master just how some things are worded but I'm rambling)

I was asked to mention the new album still got legs.My response.....new album? I checked it out afterwords and it sounds pretty well the same but more....how do I word this....progressed? You can easily tell the band from sound alone but it sounds just more like natural progression for a band.I think that made sense so I'll leave it at give 'em a shot I enjoy them alot as a fan of the doctor and even otherwise with some tracks

Secondly I have started watching tom baker's run as the doctor and while I don't know enough right now to make a definite decision on the run or the doctor things are looking good.

Third......oh dear god......After watching higurashi no naku koro ni I can say It's one of my favorite anime of all time.The second season kai not as good on an individual level but brilliant nonetheless.the Ova reiI dug it but not nearly as much as the first two and as for the fan service in it....well I'm not one to hate fan service for a serious series so I didn't dislike it plus there was a serious series in there too so It was okay

A few weeks back I saw a poster for higurashi kira and thought well here comes rei version 2.0.....oh god no....the trailer may have killed all hope For this series for me.It looks like nothing but fan service which again okay but...my god this is going too far.A friend of mine who takes the term seriously said It looks like hentai and I can't disagree.I will watch it as a fan and for hope it's not as bad as it seems but may god have mercy on me><

No comments:

Post a Comment