Thursday 2 June 2011

And for the doctor who fans already in the house...

So far most of what I've posted involving doctor who has been to newer fans or to gather fans for the show.But I gotta say This one is for the already heavy fans.The rundown as it were.
  • Favorite doctor: Ah I gotta say matt smith.And yeah I like david tennant's run too.My thoughts on the rivalry...Stop it.Seriously people they're both fine doctors.Seriously you'll see I'm mostly split but just the daffy duck like personality of matt smith while still being a really likable character. Plus I love just how stupid he gets again like daffy duck almost.
  • Favorite episode: Ah It's close between the time of angels two parter and the doomsday two parter but I have to say doomsday.Just the concept A war between the daleks and the cybermen and my god is it awesome.that alone basically gets it for me but granted the I just made him say comfy chairs line from matt smith....well I couldn't breathe for about a minute from laughter
  • Favorite companion: Oh god don't make me pick.rose's story is amazing,martha is just amazingly acted,donna is just so freaking funny and don't get me started on amy.I guess donna but a hair though cause she was just incredible
  • Favorite season: Probably season 5.The first of the 11th doctor.Some people say the transition from 10 to 11 made this season a bit rough but really It was a huge restart point and all things considered I do like the season because of it's pace and story was just great too
  • Favorite recurring villain: I can't say right now I will say this though the cybermen,the daleks and the master are all amazing and one of them will be at the top of my villains list.

Also As a side note I wanna say my feelings on the new dalek paradigm.I like these guys.Yeah I know they look like the dalek power rangers but I genuinely find them alot more threatening then just the normal models.I guess cause alot of hype is placed on them having certain names.last time daleks were given names was the cult of skaro and my god are they awesome.seriously dalek sec turning into a human crossbreed or dalek caan forseeing the doctor's demise they were awesome and I expect similar out of the paradigm

No comments:

Post a Comment