Tuesday 20 September 2011

A slight announcement

So I feel I owe some people an explanation.One of my earlier claims before the villains list was the doctor who revived series review and I assure you it is coming just I've encountered problems since then.first off my comp got virused after I made the claim and with it all the episodes I had stored on my hard drive since it had to get wiped clean.second is that It's not that easy to find episodes that are not on megavideo and we all know that megavideo blows chunks with the time limit.third It's hard to find the time to get it all watched and finally It's just really slow the first season.I own three and onwards so once i get there it'll be fine just the first two may take a while so Don't expect it yet though I may do a full series review for the whole thing just to give my full thoughts in a more organized setting.so yeah.

UPDATE So I got real lucky.The canadian sci fi channel started airing the first season of the revived series so I may have the first series review up sooner then expected.Rock and roll

No comments:

Post a Comment