Thursday 27 October 2011

Things I will NOT review: The silent hill movie

My thoughts exactly young m'am my lips are sealed.

Alright maybe I should explain myself here.When It comes to the silent hill franchise you have to be careful cause while alot of fans can be understanding alot of them feel that mentioning silent hill origins,homecoming or the live action movie in particular in the same breath as the silent hill hill original games (The first three in particular) Is Like some kind of blasphemy.Now I won't say You shouldn't be that defensive since I'm sure one day I'll get into a mass argument over doctor who vs start trek vs star wars so I won't set myself up but at the same time I have this much to say

IT

COULD

BE

WORSE

So please just realize what you have okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment