Saturday 5 November 2011

30 days of gaming Day 3

Day 3 A game you think is underrated


Megaman zero 2 (Series in general though)
When most people think megaman they think either the classic series or the x series.I think the zero series because my god does this series kick ass.I can't really pick one out of the bunch but I guess zero 2 is the one I like the most Mostly cause of nostalgia though.Plus it has one of my top villains in dr weil so I give the game full marks.Because of the difficulty to find the games these days and since they're gba,anyone curious to see what it's like I recommend clementj642's let's plays of the entire series up on youtube.It's good stuff though I do disagree with him that alot of the names are silly though alot are........ALOT are though some were pretty cool....I'm rambling now.


No comments:

Post a Comment