Friday 18 November 2011

30 days of gaming days 16,17,and 18

yeah I'm getting a wee bit confused keeping the days straight so I'll just get it in line with the actual month


Day 16 best cutscenes

persona 4

alot of this is because of the plot and how things go.just watching the characters go through the crimes and slowly figure everything out is just fun to watch even if in some places it's a bit far fetched or off kilter.It's just a damn nice game to watch which is why I'm insanely glad about the anime


Day 17 favorite antagonist

Reala

For those who've read my villains list you know miss ashford is my favorite but this is a good opportunity to mention someone else I like.Reala was an important character when I was growing up because I actually owned a nights comic with reala in it and he was just sinister.I love the style and yet how creepy he is.Plus I just love the jester thing it's just cool
Day 18 favorite protagonist

Soma cruz

I've already said the doctor is my favorite hero but in games it's soma cruz.Soma is the reincarnation of dracula the main villain of the castlevania series making soma pretty interesting to watch.Soma is only in the castle of dracula of the castle's own volition he just wants out so him and his friends.....and yes soma is a guy believe it or not......out of the castle it's simple but very likable I enjoy the hell out of this guy

No comments:

Post a Comment