Thursday 10 November 2011

30 days of gaming day 7

Day 7: Favorite couple


kanji and naoto

this......Is quite possibly the funniest couple ever.Fun story kanji who at the time was doubting his own sexuality meets up with naoto pretending to be a boy (both are kind of long stories but at this point I may end up doing a p4 review so I'll get to it.) he immediatly gets a crush on her but between his doubts and her gender switching it just makes things amusing to watch whenever they're in a room together.and oh yes kanji does realize he's straight and naoto does start saying she's a girl and that's why this is funny.think about it.

"Hi,So your a guy....I may be gay you wanna go out"

"Sure"

"Actually I'm not gay"

"And I'm not a boy"

"cool"

Not actual dialogue but you see the comedic irony


No comments:

Post a Comment