Saturday 25 February 2012

Did the lead designer of pokemon just lose his mind or is he just being insanely blunt now? You decide!!

So first we had nobunaga's ambition Which I'm really confused and kinda conflicted on I like the gameplay side but the idea of putting pokemon in the ancient japanese period is just weird to me.Like no purpose weird since they have they're own universe and could do a serious story there but this strikes me as really off.




Okay I love the pokemon franchise but I wanna say this now.They do repeat the same game essentially every generation with minor differences with the team that's trying to take over the world but this?.....this feels wrong to me.Like again I'll probably get white 2 but sequalizing both versions feels so wrong to me.pretty much saying fuck it now we're just remaking the game literally right after we made it.Again It'll be good but just a weird decision to me


No comments:

Post a Comment