Saturday 18 February 2012

Doctor who Theories: And after the drums....comes silence

Something occurs to me after writing a bit of the series 3 review.What happened to the drums after the master went back to gallifrey in the end of time? I mean think about it.The drums were a signal created to bring the time lords out of the time war to save them from the daleks.But what happened after the purpose was complete? What I think was that the drums ended.That all that was left in his mind was silence for the first time in most of his life.I think he either killed or absorbed the life force out of rassilon somehow and became alot more powerful in that using the power to do both take over gallifrey and fight off the daleks somehow breaking the time lock or at least weakening it to send things out of gallifrey into the rest of time unhindered by the time lock.What did he send?


Mutated creatures bent on spreading his new message for the drums were gone and all that was left is silence.plus really All I can think of with the whole "Doctor Who?!" thing at the end of series 6 was that a time lord has to be behind it.I mean who else would care? plus again all I can think of is the suit kinda looks like harold saxon's.....ish


1 comment: