Wednesday 18 April 2012

Doctor Who Challenge day 12,13,and 14

Day 12 Episode that scared me the most



Night Terrors


If Only for one reason this is in my opinion the scariest episode of doctor who.That one reason isn't really even the episode itself or the majority at least.At the very end of the episode they have a close up of the doctor's death certificate from the previous episode and the creepy nursery rhyme from the episode concludes with the line "Even for the doctor" and every single person who watched got a chill through their body.Including me and that's saying alot.



Day 13 Favorite theme

I Am The Doctor

Everytime this theme kicks up you just get a rush of energy.This theme is one of the most epic pieces of music I have ever heard.It's just beautiful and epic and it's everything that doctor who stands for.Fun,Epic stories,sinister twists.Just find it on youtube for gods sake.



Day 14 Character I like everyone else hates


Rose Tyler

I wanna start this by saying that I do understand why people disliek her.Correct me if I'm wrong but it's the romance crap right.People Immensly hate the romance and since that's her main thing with the doctor it does come up alot but really? I never found her that bad if a bit one track with the romance sometimes but I enjoyed Billie Piper's performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment