Friday 27 April 2012

Doctor Who Challenge Days 21,22,and 23

Day 21 Favorite Couple

Martha and Mickey

Because this actually happened.No really near the end of the end of time we see those two fighting a sontaran and they actually mention they are married....and by god It's Random .I don't even think these two have said a line to each other previous but hey I dig it.Plus I feel a bit better for mickey after losing rose off and on for bascially two seasons.Random but that's why I like it


Day 22 Favorite Friendship

The 10th and Donna Noble

God I love these two. While as a companion I do prefer Martha.The relationship between these two is just amazing.I mean these two are best friends is pretty obvious to see.You know what....just watch partners in crime.I think that'll speak for itself


Day 23 Favorite Spinoff

Uh......I never really heavily watched one of the spinoffs.....here's a gif I found about the above topic^^;;



No comments:

Post a Comment