Tuesday 24 April 2012

Doctor who Challenge day 18,19,and 20

Day 18 Favorite Actress


Doesn't look familiar does it.I have no idea Who this is but upon watching the fires of pompei today for my review but she did an excellent job.Don't think she even had any lines but it was an excellent job nonetheless.Wonder what she looks like under the make up?


O.O

Uh.....Well crap.Very Nice Miss karen Gillan

Day 19 Least Favorite Actress

I'm stealing a joke here from the lady K but This is the look I had when trying to decide who to pick for this.I was gonna say the actress who played I think it was mother of mine from Human nature but I think I've kicked that episode more then enough.Plus She did an okay job.....yeah I got nothing

Day 20 Favorite Writer

Steven Moffat

I'm glad It doesn't say Best writer and not because I think he's a bad writer.I think Moffat's a great writer It's just that When it comes to writing It's hard to say what's good since It seems more like it's opinion with doctor who on whether a story is good sans things like plotholes but even then If a story is good enough that can be forgiven or ignored.the reason I picked Moffat is because His episodes every season are always the most distinct.The Empty child two parter,Girl in the fireplace,Blink,Silence in the library two parter and not to mention being the head writer of my favorite series.



No comments:

Post a Comment