Saturday 21 April 2012

Doctor who challenge Days 15,16,and 17

Day 15 Most annoying character


Mickey smith

I feel so bad for saying that cause I do like mickey.I really do.Noel clarke does an amazing job and I do really think mickey has one of the better character arcs but there's just a few times I'd like to smack mickey.It's not often but sometimes I wanna smack him.Mostly early series 1 stuff


Day 16 Favorite Actor

John Barrowman

BARROWMAN!!(Shakes fist) that being said.I love this guy.I've seen him in conventions and man he just makes me smile.I'm just a massive fan of his work and not ot mention the fact that's he's one of the first major actors to be openly gay in science fiction to my knowledge anyway.A blast to watch and a great trailblazer.Good stuff mr barrowman

Day 17 Least Favorite Actor

Harry Lloyd

I say this only for this performance cause I have not seen anything else.Like I said I don't like family of blood of human nature and this is one of the reasons.At first he's fine but once he gets posessed by son of mine from the family of blood he starts eating scenery like jeremy irons in dungeons and dragons.....Okay maybe not that bad but he had some bad moments.For the record I think before the posession he was pretty good actually so I'm hoping it was just the character.You're pretty good dude but this was not a good day for you


No comments:

Post a Comment