Thursday 12 April 2012

Doctor who challenge Day 6,7,and 8

Day 6 Favorite special episode




The End of Time


The return of the master and one of the more Insane twists in the entire series Involving the Time lords.Good stuff all in all.I'll get into it more in the review of it later on.



Day 7 Favorite series

Series 6

I absolutly love this series because of Three things.First one of the most drastic and mind warping beginning episodes to any series ever.Second one of if not the best plotlines involving the doctor's own self doubt and what he's become since his early days of adventuring with his grandaughter compared to literally having almost literal wars.Last The Quality of the episodes are so deep and interesting while still having that charm is just incredible.Again I'll get into this more when I get to series 6


Day 8 Least favorite series


Series 2

This may be a surprise but after the rewatch for my review I just didn't like this one as much in hindsight.I may have said that Series 1 was the worst in my review but all in all I just think that series 2 offers the least.Series 1 has the 9th doctor and that does make it a bit more interesting as well series 3 and 4 had plenty of the tenth that was a bit more meaty then series 2.Not a bad season though I do say give it a shot for a number of episodes but as of right now just a bit dull to me

No comments:

Post a Comment