Monday 30 April 2012

Doctor who challenge days 24,25,and 26

Day 24 Favorite quote


"We're all just stories in the end.Just make it a good one"


Another reason I love The eleventh is because I adore how deep he can get and this is pretty deep as well as a nice moment in the series.


Day 25 Favorite doctor catchphrase


Fantastic

While the way Eccleston said it kinda drove me nuts I did like how used yet not over used and how simple it is.I do really enjoy eccleston for that kind of thing in general for how he did his doctor.He was definatly the doctor in every way but still very different.I do love eccleston for that.


Day 26 Favorite gadget

Sonic Screwdriver

Ah THE Classic gadget.It unlocks door.....unless they're wood.It scans things it may even grate cheese....if you hit the cheese hard enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment