Saturday 7 April 2012

Doctor who challenge day 2 and 3

Day 2 Favorite Companion


Martha Jones

Yeah not a huge Surprise considering my recent-ish series 3 review but In my opinion the companion who brings the most is martha.Maybe It's the acting from freema,maybe it's the fact that her entire family gets involved in some form while still seeming like a very real family.maybe it's the fact that she answers alot of questions about race brought into time travel in shakespeare era times and before.I just think really it's all of the above combined with her just being a very strong character.I applaud you Miss Martha Jones


Day 3 Least favorite companion

Adam Mitchell

I passed over him in my series one review for a reason.He appears in the episode dalek as a pretty decent guy if I recall correctly but in his second and last episode The long game he turns into a greedy jackass and tries taking future information to use to get rich.And Ended up back in his time period....with a hole in his head as seen above.I just don't like this guy.He seems really pointless except for showing that some comapnions could be jerks and really that just doesn't jive with me.I mean it makes sense don't misunderstand me but it just feels weird.That being said some may wonder why I picked him over a more mainstream companion like rose or donna.Well He traveled in the tardis to me that's a companion plus I like all of the more often thought of companions so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment